Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sorry it been a while

If you noticed, there has been quite some time since my last blog post. I have been pretty buisy getting ready for marching band to start. The coffman marching band is one of the best in central Ohio and our first performance of the year (and my first performance ever) is going to be at the Ohio stadium and will be on espn so watch for me :) and I just had a random idea that since nobody reads my blog *yet* I thought the best way to get people want to read my blog, I'll read theirs and leave nice comments and subscribe because that's what everybody wants for their blog including me. So I might be coming around to your blog. My next entry I'll be posting a list of blogs I subscribed to plus some of my favorites. See you then <3

No comments:

Post a Comment