Monday, July 27, 2009

July 27 2009

Today was my first day of precamp for marching band. It was alot of fun but also a little depressing because bassically, my summer is now over but that's ok because it's better to have something to do during the day other than laying around and waiting until it's time to go to dance. Even though I had a pretty crazy day today, I still got a chance to check out a few blogs from blogs of note. I only looked at a couple but I'd have to say that my favorite so far is oh mishka. The most recent post said to open a notebook and fill a page with all the things that you love about yourself so whenever you are feeling down, you can just look back in your notebook and it will make you feel better :) I thought that was a great idea so don't forget to go check out the blog oh mishka. Also, when I saw some if the other blogs, I noticed how much better other people's blog looked and I also noticed that I needed some pictures so I will work on that and I will keep you updated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment