Tuesday, July 28, 2009

July 28 2009

Today I spent alot of time adding stuff to my sidebar. I think it looks pretty good but I would like to switch the stuff around a little bit which I will work on tomorrow. I will also work on putting pictures on my posts. I think I am getting the hang of blogging now and I am really enjoying it. I really look forward to nighttime now because I just lay in bed with my itouch and write in my blog before I go to sleep. And I had alot of fun on my laptop this morning customizing my blog. I also got a chance to look at a few blogs from the blogs of note and my favorite of today is madness and beauty. I really liked the post about how the monkeys and elephants. It had a really good message to it and I totally agree with it. I consiter myself a bit of an animal rights activist because I'm a vegatarian and I volunteer at the columbus zoo so when I read about the people that flashed their cameras at the orangatangs face and the people that fed the elephant Oreos, I was annoyed and frustrated and I think that we should do something about it. So you should check out the blog because I think. It has some good ideas written in it. I'll keep you posted <3

No comments:

Post a Comment